I’ll be hosting my very first Signature Style Webinar this Thursday (May 29th) for Stationery Academy. I will lead attendees in a class on Signature Style. Throughout the years, I have shared how I found my own Signature Style, a term I coined for the first presentation on the topic 2 years ago, at Stationery Academy. I have shared this session 3 times at Stationery Academy and it has been one of the most game changing sessions they offer in so many of the alumni businesses. I’ll be challenging you to purposely do what isn’t the trend and what isn’t what everyone else is doing.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this Masterclass:
- How to find your niche and stick to it like glue
- How you can use your favorite things to inspire truly unique designs
- How to be a trendsetter and not a trend follower
- How to define your signature style
- Defining and creating design standards
- Ways to keep your style cohesive and fresh
“Be a trend setter – not a trend follower. Some of the most successful designers in the style and paper industry have made a conscious decision to design against the norm and it proved to be successful.”
I hope you can join me this Thursday – visit the event page here for more information.